Monday, May 18, 2015







On Course; Journal Entry 1

1. Write the eight areas of the self-assessment and record your scores for each, as follows:


75        Accept Self- Responsibility 
75        Discover Self Motivation 
59        Master Self Management 
48        Employ Interdependence
70        Gain Self-Awareness
70        Adopt Lifelong Learning 
75        Developing Emotional Intelligence
65        Believe In Themselves



2. Write about the areas on the self-assessment in which you had your highest scores.
 The areas I scored the highest in my assessment are: Accept Self Responsibility, Discover Self Motivation, and Developing Emotional Intelligence. I believe this areas I scored high are pretty accurate. I do accept self-responisbilty, everything I do depends on me whether I'm successful in things or not. I take full responsibility for my acts . In my opinion, success is the key to everything. Theres no room in life to put the blame on others, it will not improve my life or the person I am. I like to see myself achieve my goals by doing so I have learned to gain self-motivation. I am determine to see myself grow and be successful at things I do. If I show I am lacking in an area I would put my best effort and show interest into it. Knowing the out come will be great is rewarding. I have learned that developing emotional intelligence is another strong area. I do not dwell on things, i learned to just accept it and move on. This can help you focus on things and get you far in life. It is the key to personal and professional success. 



3. Write about the areas on the self-assessment in which you had your lowest scores.
The areas I scored low in on my assessment test are: Employ Interdependence, Believe In Themselves, and Master Self Management. Personally, I am bad at employing interdependence, I would much rather figure something out on my own then ask other people for help. However, I am good and I enjoy helping others attain their goals, I just find it very difficult for myself to ask others for help. I struggle with self management and to believe in myself. The choices and behaviors I make for myself by not asking for assistance or making a schedule, or being well organized will only effect my potential in doing well. Doing this assessment test really made me think and learn about the areas I lack in and which ones are my strongest. Never really realized what needed to be done to be more successful, asking for help is always good. I will learn and grow even more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment